Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jukebox Night - Sharon

Wow! I love this episode. Mahilig ako sa mga oldies songs. Mahilig din ako kumanta sa videoke's when I have the chance. And I love jukebox songs. Mga immortal baga. Kaya naman pinanuod ko talaga ang episode na ito ni Sharon. And I love every song!


Here's Sharon singing Isang Linggong Pag-ibig by the Jukebox Queen Imelda Papin as the opening number.

First guest was Renz Verano, the Bryan Adams of the Philippines, singing his big hit Remember Me. Natural na natural ang huskiness ng kanyang boses.

Followed by Shamrock with their rendition of Naaalala Ka by Rey Valera.



Next was Sheryn Regis with her rendition of Ang Pag-ibig Kong Ito. Galing talaga ni Sheryn! Ang taas ng boses nya, wala si Sharon.

Next was my favorite "boy band" Jeremiah with their popular Nanghihinayang. I remember when we watched Jolina and Marvin's movie back in the late 90's. I just forget the title of the movie.




And the last set of guest was the Jukebox Queens Eva Eugenio and Claire dela Fuente. Ang gagaling talaga ng OPM.

Claire dela Fuente sang her popular Sayang hit. The Carpenters of the Philippines did it again!

Eva Eugenio sang her Tukso hit. Iba talaga ang pinoy! Kahit matanda na, magaling pa din!

Finally Sharon sang Kung Liligaya Ka. Nice episode. More OPM hits please!

No comments: