Monday, January 7, 2008

Claire dela Fuente - New Karen Carpenter?

Richard Carpenter, brother and bandmate of the immortal hitmaker Karen Carpenter is to arrive here in the Philippines to support Claire dela Fuente's new album.

Claire in the interview is full of emotions because she is a fan of the Carpenters, and upon hearing that Richard is listening to her songs, she is so overwhelmed. Claire dela Fuente is considered "The Karen Carpenter of the Philippines" due to the similarity of her voice to that of Karen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who passions to seek original things. Right now I am making my personalized photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I saw a truly awesome site that explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps involved in pv panel building.

I am not really sure bout how correct the information given there is. If some guys over here who have experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I'd really value it, cauze I truly like solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You people are the best.